Wednesday, September 29, 2010

TMHQ Jet Setters

Oh hey, didn't see you there. Probably because I'm on an airplane!!! Technology, am I right???

The first group of Tough Mudder HQ is currently flying out to California to get things started at Bear Valley. We're flying into San Francisco and purchasing a whole bunch of supplies before we begin our week-and-a-half long Mountain Experience.

I definitely want to take runs on the mountain, and I'm excited about being able to run outside without being on cement. Hopefully there will be time for that. Ashley and I have also brought the DVD Jillian Michaels: 30 Day Shred and one of Ashley's yoga videos, so hopefully if I do get to run I won't have gotten too out of shape during our time on the mountain. Plus, I just saw this Workout Of The Day for people who are traveling: 3 rounds of 30 push ups, 30 sit ups, 30 squats, and 30 burpees. Good Lord, I loathe burpees almost as much as I hate box jumps and shellfish.

That being said, Things are still a little up in the air as to whether or not I'll be able to run in the actual event. It depends a lot on how busy things are--I may have to "work," since this is my "job."


Results are unclear.

No comments:

Post a Comment