Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Sophie in low places

I didn't work out today, because I am under the weather. Not feeling good is making me sad.

Texas is so confusing. For instance, Why is it always raining when it is sunny?


Another confusing thing about Texas was when we had lunch today, because it was the first non-Mexican food of the trip. All I could think was Why is this meat not in a burrito?

Between feeling sick, the rain, and the non-burrito food, we'd hit a low point. Well, I had hit a low point. And when I'm not feeling good, I make sure no one else is feeling good. Especially Nolan. That way everyone is equal.

But then we saw this cow friend, and I started feeling a little better.


And then that sunny rain turned into a rainbow!




Then I felt a lot better. But no, I still don't want to work out. There are so many heavy burritos in my stomach, just walking around is like doing lunges with 25 pound** weights.

**I have not gained 25 pounds. I hope.


No comments:

Post a Comment