Monday, August 2, 2010

A few updates

1. I'm back in the city and back on the training grind. I did my five mile loop on Saturday when I got home from the airport. I especially like the part of this run that's on the path by the West Side Highway, because it's by the water. On 34th street there is a hill--it's not as tough as the hill loop in Central Park, but it's still good practice.

The other day Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake were spotted riding their bikes there! I wasn't the one who spotted them. I was in Texas. But they were spotted, and that is the important thing.

Loop of fun

2. We have an intern in the office. So far I have asked him to take out the trash, and then I threw my coat on his desk. I know it's summer, but he's got to learn how to hang things. Which reminds me to tell him to build us a closet so we can hang things.

No comments:

Post a Comment